Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Well maybe not

Sooooo, I thought ginger was the solution to my problem.

It's not.

I'm still nauseous and feel like poop-a-la.

What's a girl to do when my miracle is making me miserable?

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. There is nothing I can do about it but try to suck it up as much as possible and try to get through these next 28 days. Not that i'm counting or anything.

Today was Lilly's first day at preschool. We just met the teachers and did some exploration. She loved it so much that she was righteously mad at us for making her leave. That makes this nervous mommy much happier when she actually starts.

Our big preschool project before she starts is to make a placemat for snack time. I have a feeling she's going to go crazy on hers. I also have to figure out a tote bag/backpack for her to take. Her owl backpack is a little too small for her giant folder to fit in. Hopefully i'll be cognizant enough to take pictures of her placemat masterpiece so I can share it on here.

1 comment:

  1. Okay boo to nausea but yay for preschool! You need to share the new backpack and placemat!

    ReplyDelete